While Moose is in the business of making children happy, we also
take the issue of toy safety very seriously and do everything
within our power to ensure the safety and wellbeing of those who
play with our products.
To achieve this goal, Moose has a rigorous product safety program
to make sure our toys meet the quality and safety standards we
expect from any Moose item:
- All our toys are tested to ensure they comply with the
requirements of international toy standards from Australia, New
Zealand, the United States, Canada, and the European Union.
- Our products are tested to ensure compliance to International
Industry's strict requirements for toxicology,
lead, phthalates, heavy metals, and microbiological
- From design to production, all products are continually
assessed and reviewed by our team of quality compliance
professionals to ensure they are made with your child's safety at
the forefront of our minds.
- All factories manufacturing product for Moose must comply with
Moose's rigorous manufacturing standards to ensure quality
- Our factories and our products are routinely inspected and
audited by the Moose QA team to make sure these standards are being
This program is designed to ensure a high standard of safety and
quality while Moose continues to be an international leading
innovator in toy design.